Thursday 30 May 2013

First ever blog post!

Hey dolls!

First and foremost i would like to introduce myself! My name is Esther, I'm currently midway through mega stressful GCSE examinations so ive decided to use this blog as escapism in the form of beauty babble!:*
I've baisically been in love with journalism my whole life,so hopefully using my obsession for cosmetics and writing will provide me with a taste of my (hopefullyxD) future career!Although im not a professional in any of the beauty areas, I promise to provide the 100% truth on every product i review!{good or bad!} and i ultimately strive to make your beauty buying experiences easier;finding better quality and better value products!
This blog will mainly consist of reviews, dupes,well loved and used products of the month and ocassionly non-beauty favoutites such as hauls and what i'm genrally loving at the moment!

I hope you enjoy my posts and come back to visit me soon!!
mwah!

Esther xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Icons