Monday 17 February 2014

Crush On Coral; Perfect Spring Lips.

Hi Dolls,Spring/Summer is just around the corner(...err kinda.) When spring rolls around i go coral crazy;lips,nails,the works! For what seems like forever I've been on a mission to find that perfect coral lip colour in the drugstore! even though with options aplenty i often find everything too matte,too pink,too glossy. So i stuck with my old trusty 'vegas volt' That is until i came across This little dream team.


 Sleek True Colour Lipstick in 'Papaya Punch'
As with all Sleek products,This lipstick is massively pigmented. It’s such a bright, vibrant colour and, as a matte formulation, lasts on the lips for ages. I wouldn’t normally buy matte lipsticks as they often accentuate any dry skin but luckily I haven’t experienced this too much with this lipstick (Topping it off with a gloss makes in ten times more gorj). Another feature I liked about this product is that it contains vitamin E which has good moisturising and protection properties. I personally like the packaging as it’s simple and quite sophisticated. 





Revlon ColourBurst Gloss in 'Sizzle'
I won’t lie, I’m pretty deeply in love with this colour;Even more so when combined with papaya punch.I reach for it all the time. I’m not one to shy away from bright Lips but I like this gloss as a middle ground between no lipcolour and full-on lipstick and is a refreshing change.The formula is smooth, lightweight, and non-sticky.It feels nice on the lips and moisturises so well. I don’t get a whole lot of wear out of this gloss by itself — maybe 2-3 hours at most.I really love the packaging of the ColorBurst glosses. The design is classy and the quilted effect on lid feels like a subtle nod to chanel.
Cheeky little flash of my favoutite polish.


Combining the two products is perfecto! The gloss adds a hydrating boost of moisture and the lipstick underneath adds a little shot of longevity. 
And by the looks of the catwalks for this season matte is o u t (did i just hear my lips sighing with relief?!)
Ciao Bellas,
              Esther xoxoxox





1 comment:

  1. i've heard so much about revlon lipglosses, i really want to try one! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Social Icons