Tuesday 31 December 2013

Best of 2013

Hi dolls,sorry for the lack of posts recently,I've been caught in the crazy oblivion of Christmas and it's aftermath but I'm back with a few of my favourite products of 2013!

I could ramble on forever about what I've been loving this past 12 months but I've decided to keep it short and sweet and stick to my strictly HG products !


  Bobbi Brown Illuminating bronzing powder in 'Bali Brown'- I've been in love this bronzer the whole year round! It looks gorgeous with or without a tan and adds a healthy,luminous,bronzed glow making it absolutely perfecto! 

The body shop Body Butter in passion fruit-The butter is thick and creamy, absorbs instantly into the skin, leaving it perfectly moisturised without that horrible greasy film on the skin that many moisturisers leave and not forgetting the gorgeous tropical scent that lasts all day long! 

Mac 217 brush- This brush is my All time HG product! Although it does carry a hefty price tag,in my opinion it's well worth it!As cliché as it sounds it really 'does all the work for you!'No matter how good your product is,if you haven't got a good brush it won't look no where near as good! 

Uniq one 'All in one hair treatment'
I have extremely curly,borderline wild hair,and this is the only treatment that tames frizz,smooths and hydrates my hair till the next wash.It claims to:

1. Repair for dry and damaged hair.
2. Shine and frizz control.
3. Heat protection.
4. Silkiness and smoothness.
5. Hair colour protection/with UVA and UVB filters.
6. Easier brushing and ironing.
7. Incredible detangling.
8. Long-lasting hairstyle.
9. Split ends prevention.
10. Adds body.

And I must say I experienced all of these from the very first use!!!

Rimmel Match Perfection in 'Classic Beige' This foundation is absolutely fab for everyday use,midway between a satin and natural finish yet a definite medium coverage an absolute dream for dry,dehydrated skin like mine.A primer or a powder will utilise this for an oilier skin type and for only £6.99 it's a undeniable steal!!! 

The Ponds Institute Hydronurishing cream- My nana got me hooked on this moisturiser at the start of this year and I haven't looked back! I have gone through around 7 or 8 jars off this and I just can't get enough of the silky smooth finish it leaves behind,miracle in a jar! 

Sleek I-Divine pallet in 'Au Natural'-
Sleek is incredibly famous for being extraordinarily pigmented yet very affordable,and this pallet fails to disappoint! I've found myself reaching for this pallet every day as it has the diversity to create a wide range of looks;everything from a subtle wash of colour to a full blown vampy eye!

Sleek Face Form Contour Kit in 'Medium' and Real Technics Contour brush- these two really are a match made in heaven!❤️ I use my contour kit every single day and the pigment is that good I haven't even made a dent,and I've had it well over a year! 

I hope every single one of you have a brilliant new year my loves and an even better 2014! 

Love Esther
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo 


4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting the Sleek Au Natural palette for the longest time!

    Great post!

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's without a doubt the best drugstore pallet,I really recommend it! thanks for reading! X

      Delete
  2. i love the rimmel match perfection foundation, its my fav!


    im cohosting the brightside bloghop, and i followed you from there.. will you please follow back? http://traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my winter must have! I'm already following you chick x

      Delete

Social Icons